Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dr. Abdus Salam made my future.

Today I will disclose a great secret that happened unintentionally between me & Dr. Abdus Salam , I think you need some historical background before we start the actual story. There are two entities in this post i.e.

1. Dr. Abdus Salam:

"Abdus Salam (Urdu: عبد السلام) (January 29, 1926; Santokdas, Sahiwal PunjabNovember 21, 1996; Oxford, England) was a Pakistani theoretical physicist and Nobel laureate in Physics for his work in Electro-Weak Theory. Salam, Sheldon Glashow and Steven Weinberg shared the prize for this discovery. Salam holds the distinction of being the first Pakistani Nobel Laureate, and is the first Muslim Nobel Laureate in science. The validity of the theory was ascertained through experiments carried out at the Super Proton Synchrotron facility at CERN in Geneva, particularly, through the discovery of the W and Z Bosons."

2. Nayyar Ahmad:

"Nayyar Ahmad, born 17 April 1978, Peshawar Pakistan. Did M.Sc Computer Science from Peshawar university, holds RHCE, CCNA, OCP DBA certifications. Currently working in Ministry of Finance, Mozambique."

Now from above abstract entities definitions you will find just one thing common i.e. Pakistan. Yeah you are right they both were born in Paksitan. Rest there is't any similarities between them.

I know you are now confused..."that how a person made my future only because he was born in same country..." I will appreciate your patience to bare the effort for reading this post till end...I am sure i have enough proofs to prove that what ever I am today is just because of Dr. Abdus Salam...

The Secret:

If you really really wants to know why I claimed that Dr. Abdus Salam made my future, then you must wait to read about me...Ok enough wait...lets move to core of this secret, "It was 1997, when I get passed F.Sc Pre-Engineering & tried to get admission in B.Sc Computer Science, There were many colleges offering this degree but due to financial limits I had to take admission in Govt. Superior Science College Peshawar, Pakistan. in fact that was the only real option I was left, & I still believe if I was't be able to get admission in this college I couldn't be IT Professional...."

If you quickly move to the Dr. Abdus Salam link, & read his Biography you will find a line saying: "He was also instrumental in setting up five Superior Science colleges throughout Pakistan to further the progress in science in the country."

There isn't any rocket science involve in this two paragraphs & I expect from you to quickly realize why I believe Dr. Abdus Salam made my future...I am not afraid to say that "what ever i am is just because of him".

The Thought: People, when they do something with good cause, the time they do it they d'nt know about its effects, it might happen the effects get started even after their death.

The Tribute: DR. Abdus Salam is First Pakistani & Muslim Scientist got Nobel Prize on his Scientific work, I will keep saying about his greatness till I quit this life...

Cheers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great Anology
.
.
.
peace be there