Thursday, April 10, 2008

Chá com limão

Do you think its hard for a person to understand what is the subject of this post? I d'nt think so :-) even if the guy is unable to understand he/she will find out later what is "Chá com limão"...

I remember the famous saying that "A cup of tea is a cup of tea." this sentence remains ok even if one modify it like, "A cup of tea with lemon is Chá com limão", if you d'nt know that I can read,write,speak Portuguese then please note it now, I really DO :-) so going back to the point, why I have used "Tea with lemon" Portuguese version, hmm let me go in depth of it...

When I arrived in Maputo I was reluctant to live like a Mozambican live...but soon I started getting fun in living like a Mozambican...I have made many many changes in my life style, the person who knows me before 7th December 2006, he/she must have noticed big changes in me, for them one more change,"I now take tea with lemon"...So still the secret is there, what is "Chá com limão" d'nt worry I will explain you how to make it...either note it on paper, or take your PC/Notebook to kitchen because you need to keep reading this post while you make it. here we go...

Ingredients:

1. Water "Mandatory"
2. Tea Bag "Mandatory"
3. Sugar "Optional"
4. Lemon "Mandatory"

Ok, guys now as we know what we need, let sequence them all.

Receipi:

1. First you need to boil water, as much as you can drink.
2. Put Sugar as per your taste. "i d'nt take sugar"
3. Drop a tea bag, & wait till the water get brownish.
4. Cut a lemon & put as per your taste, I drink strong lemon tea.

Now the tea with lemon or "Chá com limão" is ready, you can serve it with snakes...

Cheers

2 comments:

Sohail Akhtar said...

its sure........u r changed very..........and i really enjoy this "Cha com Limao" blog and lets c what happend i will try this tea.....as i drink lemon tea but only "Qhewa" not with black tea..................opssssss lolz

Unknown said...

Hi there!

I can't really say if u have changed or not, as i've only known u since u became a true mozambican ;)

But let me tell you, there's nothing better than a "Chá com limão" to start a day!

P.S - If u prefer u can also use "Chá de Limão" instead of "Chá normal" for a stronger flavour :)